13 November 2009

Post-Op!

The appointment is on Monday at 9:45 am.

The healing is going really well...the tape is off, I am getting stronger, feeling better, and getting really antsy.  I have been able to take the dog on walks without wanting to pass out, do light household chores, and stay awake through the day.  There is still a weird, numb sensation around the incision and it is itching like crazy!  My doctor friend says that is a good thing, though!  I never had to take the Oxy Codone for pain (thank jeebus), as I was able to manage on the UberProphen they gave me (800mg).  My body is working hard at getting back to normal and i can tell that i am almost there!

Thanks for all of your good vibes, and support.  I have loved talking with you, reading your notes, and getting your packages...they make my days!

No comments: