25 November 2009

Bucket List

I have been thinking a lot about all of the things I want to do in my life.  (Three cancer scares in one year will make a person think about her mortality and all of the things she has left to do.)  So far, here's what I got...

Raise really awesome kids.
Skydive.
Sit on the lawn at Wimbledon
Write a book.
Start a restaurant.
Make that restaurant a college-town staple.
Record an album.
Front a band.
Travel Europe, Africa, and South America.
Visit all fifty states.
See the Northern Lights in person.
Go to cooking school.
Sing the National Anthem at a professional sporting event.
Grow a garden and live off the fruits (and vegetables) of my labor.
Shave my head.
Buy a cake from Charm City Cakes.
Stomp grapes in Europe.
Go to the Olympics.
Brew my own beer.
Dance with Ellen.

This is a work in progress.

What do YOU want to do?  What is on YOUR bucket list?

No comments: