01 September 2009

My Favorite Things

You know that song "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music? I love that song and whenever I find new products or restaurants or.....whatever, I think of that scene and hear Julie Andrews in my head as i add this new favorite thing to my running list.  I think it is only fair to share some of these great finds with people and this blog is a perfect medium.

The newest addition: Pangea Organics Facial Toner. This toner comes in three scents/varieties for three different skin types. French Rosemary with Sweet Orange for delicate, thirsty & evolved skin; Italian Green Mandarin with Sweet Lime for balanced & combo skin; and Argentinian Tangerine and Thyme for oil-rich & demanding skin.  If i were picking just based on smell, i think i would have gone with the Italian Green Mandarian and sweet Lime (because I am obsessed with lime lately), but i have demanding skin....so I went with the Argentinian Tangerine Thyme variety.  Let me tell you...it is AWESOME!  It smells delicious, has a spray nozzle so it travels well and i don't have to fuss with cotton balls, and the packaging is plant-able!  I have been using it for about a month and my skin has done a 180!  I don't have red, itchy skin; i don't have to use as much moisturizer; and i don't feel like a grease-ball at the end of the day.  two or three sprays in the morning and I am good to go for the day!

It is a bit spendy (about $23), but SO worth it!  I found it at Zupan's in Portland, but I am sure that you can find it at health food stores, co-ops, and speciality shops.  Like i said, i have been using it for about a month and i feel like i have hardly used any....i hope that meansit's worth it!

No comments: